My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm fickle

I had an awesome night last Saturday, mostly because of TobyKeith. He is polite, attentive and can carry a conversation. He is more than cute. All good qualities and no glaring flaws. But he lives an hour and a half away.

He called last night when I was out running. I'm glad I wasn't home. I don't know what I would have said. I liked him well enough, and if he lived here I might have run by his house, but...........

I just can't see how this plane can get off the ground.

I doubt he wants to drive that far home after a date. And I'm not going to drive three freaking hours for a date. I won't impose on Teri or her family to go there and spend the night just to see him. And since the only person he knows here is Teri, who lives with me, I don't think he ought to stay here. I don't think it is a good idea to have a second date last 48 hours. And this would really be a first date, because meeting someone at a dance and just staying there together really shouldn't count.

6 Comments:

Blogger Southern (in)Sanity said...

Come on...I'm sure you can think of something. Is there some place about halfway between the two of you that you all could meet?

Don't give up this easily. It seems quite obvious you like the guy (with the Toby Keith references and all).

10:08 AM  
Blogger Julene said...

I like him just fine. I think I could like him a lot. If he were around here I'd go out with him. I'd probably even bake him a pie.

6:05 PM  
Blogger jules said...

Hey I tried to email you in response to your comment, but it keeps getting bounced back.
Just wanted to say that was hilarious. It was EXACTLY the one he sent me!

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog. I was reading some of yours.

Sorry that your ex is such a A-Hole. You don't deserve him. And I don't think you are being naive. I was a virgin when I got married. After 7 years of marriage, he's still the one for me. He respected me enough to wait.

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bake him a pie, huh? That sounds pretty serious!!!!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Julene said...

I can bake pies at the drop of the hat. It isn't serious until I make prime rib.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home