My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, September 14, 2006

But I'm not bitter

My boyfriend of two years and I just broke up. Well, we didn't really break up so much as he decided to sleep with someone else. And while I never thought this was going to last forever, I always thought that I would be the one to find someone better. But I'm not bitter.

According to his persistent emails since the big event, this was really
my fault, because I wouldn't (how does a lady say this?) fuck his brains out. And you'll be glad to know that he wants to try to work through this. I've been working on my measured response, but I am having difficulty figuring out how to get close enough to him when he has his glasses off to stick a pencil four inches into his left eye socket. But I'm not bitter.

I'm hoping that if I authorize a few more computers on my iTunes, will it automatically erase all those songs from his iPod. Will it? But I'm not bitter.


So, I've got no plans for the weekend. I guess I can research how to poison someone using ordinary kitchen spices. Then I can bake him a cake, just to show there are no hard feelings. I'm glad I'm not bitter.

4 Comments:

Blogger oceansmiles said...

Hilarious. You go, girl. But save the spices (they are expensive, dammit) and just go do something you've been putting off. And do it ALONE. Take a surfing lesson (I don't know if you are near the ocean?), climb a mountain, bungee jump, get a manicure, go for a run, smile at as many people as possible in one hour (and keep count), create your own playlist of RAH WOMEN songs (i dunno, how about R-E-S-P-E-C-T for starters?) and eat 2 pieces of fruit daily. Just for sweetness... to counteract the [not]bitter. Sending energy to heal your way!

10:40 PM  
Blogger oceansmiles said...

PS) You KNOW in your gut this was the best thing to ever happen at right this second. Go with THAT energy. THAT is exciting!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Julene said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Julene said...

Best thing to ever happen? I can think of better things, but then I'm not a particularly long-range thinker.

I'm over him. I'm pissed, but I'm over him. (Except for the part where I miss having him around and stuff --other than that, I'm over him.)

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home