My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Don't Talk to Me.

I'm lashing out at my friends --who are trying to offer consolation and support-- because all that's a lie. I won't get over him, I feel like crap, and I am so damn depressed that I just want to wallow in my malaise. Alone. And that's not how I am. I'm bright and energenic.

No one fucks around on me. Ever.

And everytime I think of him, I feel like I'm not being true to myself. I miss him. I miss what I thought he was. I can't go back, and I don't know how I'll go on.

I miss cuddling with him on the futon while we watch TV. I miss holding hands. I miss standing pressed up against him, when his arms are wrapped around me in an embrace --with his arm just touching the bottom of my breasts, in a way that conveys both that he respects me enough not to paw at me in public, and yet shows a nonchalant attitude about it. I miss the hot kisses on my neck.

More than anything else, I miss knowing that there is someone who really cares for me, and who desires me above all other girls. Except he doesn't. Fuckin' Bastard.

3 Comments:

Blogger boneman said...

Yeah, well, don't spend too much time missing him, whoever he is.
Heck, the next time you turn around it'll be years down the road and all you'll have is some memories, which, by then, you'll have mutated into a perfect relationship.

Screw him...
(uh, no. Never mind that last comment...)
Ferget him. Move on...
Don't try so hard and the right guy will be there.
But, whatever else y'do....and this IS only a suggestion....
don't even mention the last guy to the new person.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Julene said...

We of the newly dumped persuasion tend to focus on it more than we probably should. It has been less than two weeks, and I haven't killed him (or talked to him) so I guess that's a step in the right direction.

10:59 PM  
Blogger ExoticPrincess said...

awww, so sad. Looks like you were really close to him. Things will brighten up in no time. Good Luck.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home