My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, September 18, 2006

What to say

I have come to the conclusion that men, especially cheating men, need a primer on how to communicate with the woman they have just fucked over.

Here's a list of things not to say:

1. "You owe it to me to talk with me." I don't owe you jack. And, you owe it to me not to screw other chicks. Even if you are drunk and have needs. So, just unscrew her and I'll talk to you.

2. "You don't understand." You're right. I don't understand. I'm also glad that I don't understand.

3. "It was just sex. It meant nothing to me." I'm glad to know that there's no meaning to sex for you. I've never wanted to have sex with you more than right now.

4. "We can work it out." I'm sure we could. But we won't.

Here's a list of things that are acceptable to say.

1. "Do you know where I can find a book on how to properly commit Hari-Kari? I'd hate to dishonor the Ancient Samarai tradition in the same way I dishonored you."

2. "If I move to Madagascar, would that be far enough away from you?"

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Let's get together mentally and put a curse on him that his genitals rot and fall off.

Hima nd his white trash family and crazy mother will someday end up on Jerry Springer...not that you'll know cause you are way to smart and happening to watch that crap, but word will get back to you.
Karma is the biggest and best bitch I know :-D

10:59 PM  
Blogger Southern (in)Sanity said...

Is it physically possible to "unscrew" someone?

11:41 PM  
Blogger Julene said...

Is it possible to unscrew someone? I don't think so, but that was my point.

As for the Karma thing, right on, sista. I probably won't see the original show, but I'm sure someone will put the highlights on youtube!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home