My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm fine. Really.

This will have to be a short post because I am sooooo busy. I mean my social calendar is bursting at the -- wherever it is they burst. I'm so freaking excited about the start of my first weekend as a single girl since freshman year. After 100 weekends in a row, I now have zero plans. I can't decide whether to study or work out. Ahh screw it. We all know I'll put on my sweats, get some microwave popcorn and chocolate and go watch movies with the boring girls. Maybe we'll have a pillow fight and paint each other's toes! Maybe I'll find a Ken doll and see if voodoo really works. If it does, there's a perfect topic for a term paper.

Single life sucks. I can't go out. I don't relish getting asked to dance out of pity, nor do I want to deal with someone trying to rescue me or, worse yet, catch me on the rebound. I almost wish I lived in the damn dorm. At least I'm not bitter.

2 Comments:

Blogger JUST ME said...

man. guys and sex.

It's so HILARIOUS how they can fuck shit up, isn't it?


...hilarious enough for me to want kick them in balls repeatedly.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Julene said...

HILARIOUS. Yes. That's exactly the word I've been looking for. It's freaking hilarious.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home