My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Update -- Nothing juicy

TobyKeith was here Saturday. We had a good time. He was taller and cuter than I remember. He loved the pie, which isn't surprising since it is hard to screw up a pie. We talked a lot on the date, and I think we may be on the same page. The distance thing would be hard for me to commit to, but he says he isn't looking for that right now, either. I got a great good bye kiss, so its all good.

I'd write more, but I don't want to bore anyone.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toby Keith was in town - and this is all we get?!?!!? Just kidding.

Glad to hear y'all are on the same page. Hopefully you'll be able to work it out and see each other from time to time.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Pud said...

You're not boring. Your dating life sounds better than mine.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Julene said...

Pud, I am so terribly sorry to hear that.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home