My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm Off to See the Wizard

I'm so excited. Tomorrow afternoon the three amigas will descend upon a modern Little House on the Prairie for the weekend. Teri invited two of us to join her for a weekend at her farm. She has assured us that there will be no pig slopping, cow milking, corn shucking or hay bailing. There will be her Friday night high school football, starring her brother. What could be better?

It is only an hour away, but that's not the point. It is a change of scenery, which could only do me some good.

Teri is the gal who blew off her boyfriend to hang out with me the weekend after I was deposited in dumpville. She's a great friend and she's smokin' hot. It should be a blast.

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Ben said...

You didn't say goat riding. Two hots chicks on Goats, sounds like fun!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Southern (in)Sanity said...

Hope you have a great time!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Julene said...

It turns out I should have been a lot more specific. All we did the entire weekend was ride the damn goats.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home