My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, October 30, 2006

Muffin Tops and Hip Huggers

TobyKeith and I went shopping this weekend and I helped him pick out some new clothes. His wardrobe needs major help. I saw him sans-shirt for the first time. He has an adorable little muffin top. It was all I could do to keep from mentioning it every three minutes the rest of the day.

I glanced at some jeans in one of the stores, and he suggested that I try them on. "That’s alright, we'd never go on another date if you see how picky I am we’d better get going."

"No, really," he said, "we've got time."

"Trust me, I don’t want to prove to you that I don’t have an ass bore you.





But seriously, I hate shopping for jeans. I hate hip huggers. I think they look cool, don’t get me wrong. Just not on me. Let’s just say Sir Mix-a-Lot doesn’t like me and leave it at that. I’m a runner. What do you expect? Anyone with ideas on where to find jeans that will make it look like I have an ass, give me a shout.

And the not wanting to bore him part didn't stop me from getting a pedicure while he went to wherever guys go in malls.

5 Comments:

Blogger Southern (in)Sanity said...

Pardon my ignorance, but what on Earth is a "muffin top"????

11:07 AM  
Blogger Julene said...

A muffin top is that little pudge just above the waistline, that looks sort of like a muffin top spilling over the top of the pan. Muffin tops range from cute to what-were-you-thinking?

12:41 PM  
Blogger Spaceman Spiff said...

Been watching a little "What not to wear"?.

2:15 PM  
Blogger NotCarrie said...

I can't shop if people are with me. I just can't.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Muffin tops, how sweet, where I come from we call them car tires :P

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home