My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Things I Learned on Halloween

I went to a fairly tame Halloween party last week. It wasn't nearly as much fun as I thought it would be. Not many people dressed up. I went as Kevin Federline and my housemate went as Britney Spears. I thought our costumes were pretty good. I had a fake beard in patches, huge tan cargo shorts, a brown suit coat and a dorky hat.

Here's what I learned:

• The most popular costume for girls this year was apparently "cheap slut." I only mention it because I'm jealous.

• Not many guys dress up for Halloween.

• Guys who wanted to dress up but didn't want to work at it came as Duke Lacrosse players (at least 5 of them).

• Guys make funnier girls than the other way around. The SNL "Drunk Girl" was really great.

• There are a lot of people that know a lot more information about K-Fed than they really should. Like most people, I'm not a fan; I just can't turn my head away from this trainwreck. But lots of people felt compelled to tell me some detail of Kevin's life that they thought I should have known since I was him for the night. Next year I'm going as Abigail Adams, just to see how much I can learn about her. ::roll eyes::

• Kevin isn't very chivalrous. For his sake, I hope that tabloids don't pick up on this. While Britney was getting smashed, he just mingled and ignored her the whole night. Also, they left Jayden on the bed, buried under several coats. When Britney puked, he just left her there alone. In fact, he's not even sure how she got home.

I mentioned a guy who wanted to study a while back. We've "studied" a couple of times, but it has actually involved mostly studying. Anyway, we chatted it up a bunch at the party. He gave me a ride home, but didn't actually ask me out. I need to work on my signals, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home