My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

Despite the hours of homework I have to do, I have decided to dress up and go out tonight. My housemate and I are going as, you guessed it, Britney Spears and Kevin Federline. As the taller, gangly one without boobs, I get to be Kevin. I'm not sure I'm feminine enough to pull it off, but I'll give it a go.

I've found a dorky hat. One of my other housemates promises she can have the almost-a-beard look perfected by ten. Now if only someone would loan us a baby.

My worst fear is that my bride for the night is one of the girly kissers. If she starts in with that while were out, I'm gonna have to kick the other chick's ass, because no one kisses my wife. And if I find a hot guy to make out with, I'll still be in character. How cool is that?

3 Comments:

Blogger Southern (in)Sanity said...

Sounds like the potential for a great evening! I can't wait to hear all of the details...

10:32 AM  
Blogger NotCarrie said...

I dressed as pregnant BS last year:)

1:06 PM  
Blogger EJL said...

I would have loved to see that!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home